|Get Help Now|
Ensure Accuracy and Reproducibility
Calibration determines measurement equipment performance and should be done on a routine basis to avoid the cost of inaccurate measurements and ensure compliance to regulations and standards, such as:
If you need onsite calibration, you can request more information below or send your instruments to our service repair center.Request a Quote
Complete Peace of Mind
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is the only service provider with continuously trained service technicians to calibrate your instrument to the highest and most exacting standards.
- Industry leading expertise
- Audit-tested documentation
- State-of-the-art particle counter procedures with proprietary CoreCal software
- NIST traceable equipment and standards
Flexible Depot Options
Depot service options offer a quick and economical alternative to onsite repairs and calibrations.
- Work performed in a clean and controlled setting
- Depot facilities are ISO 17025 and A2LA accredited
Get More Info